Monday, July 20, 2015

Co-Co Greenberry Shake

In effort's to be healthier this year.  John and I decided to try Shakeology.  One of my great friends is a coach.  So if you have any questions as about Shakeology or any of thier amazing products, please reach out to her!  Here is her website. >>Candie's Website!!<<

I had seen a few people on Facebook with sporting the "new and improved" results.  It peaked my interest, but I was always afraid to reach out and ask about it.  I was not going to look forward to the "harassment" that follows with the sales people.  It's not my cup of tea.  I took an interest in Piyo.  I noticed that it was low impact, but still challenging.  That's exactly what I wanted.  I felt like high-intensity made me sloppy on form, therefore not getting the wanted results.  So when Candie told me she was going to be a coach, I was so excited.  Not only for supporting her in a new journey in life, but also someone I can relate to and talk to one-on-one.

My sister-in-law already had Piyo, so I just borrowed hers.  (She and her hubs Justin are doing the 21 day fix right now!)  I ordered the sample pack to start off with.  Within the sample pack you get each of the following flavors:  1 Chocolate, 1 Vanilla, 1 Strawberry, 1 Greenberry, 1 Chocolate Vegan, and 1 Tropical Strawberry Vegan.

Beachbody's website has a lot of different shake recipies.  I found the Co-Co Greenberry Shake on their website and decided to give it a try.

Co-Co Greenberry Shake
1 packet of Greenberry Shakeology
1 cup coconut water
1/2 cup of frozen pineapple chunks

Thow everything in the blender and mix it up.  If you want it a little thicker, just add ice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment